Jan 18, 2010

Issue 01.10 // Nice. Printed. Paper. (edited)

Issue 01.10 // Nice Printed Paper

I have a habit of collecting beautiful brochure or free printed materials everywhere I go. So, here are some of the nice ones I found (I slipped in mine (-;) between November - December 2009.

Issue 01.10 // Nice Printed Paper
Issue 01.10 // Nice Printed Paper
Issue 01.10 // Nice Printed Paper
Issue 01.10 // Nice Printed Paper

Above is a brochure for Singapore Fringe Festival 10 beautifully designed by local design studio "multi-disciplinary creative communications company" fFurious Bureau for the Advancement of Lifestyle and Longevity and Success (aka BALLS). fFurious did their website. However, the photos don't give it the greatest respect due to the dirty floor of this blogger's smelly room.

Issue 01.10 // Nice Printed Paper

The last batch here is from Ion Orchard's which includes a christmas flyer and two of their retail guides. Not sure designed by who, but I do know Ion Orchard's Chinese New Year 2010 campaign is designed by Bangers & Mash.

6 comments:

  1. nice one! but just a note: the programme booklet for M1 Singapore Fringe Festival is designed by

    Bureau for the
    Advancement of
    Lifestyle and
    Longevity and
    Success

    (http://www.thebureau.com.sg)

    and not by fFurious. fFurious did the web design however :)

    (I'm from the Fringe Fest...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa, thanks for the correction! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ION Identity if I'm not wrong is by Immortal and its collaterals by 10AM

    -
    http://www.theartistandhismodel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... and the folks from B.A.L.L.S. used to be from 10AM!

    small world, this ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen some of the projects by Immortal and most of them are very good. But they seem so secretive about them.

    Well, it is good to know who done the good work though! Thanks!

    Btw, great blog, Yanda. I have in my draft of a list of Singapore creatives as well but its nowhere as extensive as yours. So, I will, instead, post an entry on yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete